Bastide Les Aurélies
Click on icon to see information
August 28 – October 2, 2021, 3.450€ p/w
October 2, 2021 – April 16, 2022, 2.750€ p/w
April 16 – July 2, 2022, 3.450€ p/w
July 2-16, 2022, 3.950€ p/w
July 16 – August 13, 2022, 4.650€ p/w
August 13-27, 2022, 3.950€ p/w
August 27, October 1, 2022, 3.450€ p/w
October 1, 2022 – April 15, 2023, 2.750€ p/w
This bastide, Les Aurélies, is on walking distance from the lovely village of Lourmarin, classified as one of the most beautiful villages in France. The best of both worlds: Les Aurélies is close to the village and is situated in the quiet countryside.
Les Aurélies is built on a 1 ha property surrounded by olive trees, peach – and oak trees, vines and lavender. An ideal environment to chill out and enjoy the Provencal rhythm.
You will find a large and heated pool with a panoramic view of the foothills of the Luberon, a green valley as well as the village of Lourmarin and the castle, close to the house.
Three comfortable terraces, a BBQ and a pétanque field all add to a relaxing holiday in a beautiful spot in the south Luberon.
Les Aurélies has been decorated with taste and finesse and accommodates a group of 8. Les Aurélies is divided as follows:
- a well equipped kitchen (Nespresso coffee machine, toaster, microwave, dishwasher, induction cooker, oven, American fridge).
- a scullery with washing machine, dryer and iron equipment.
- a large living of 50m2 with two sofas and comfortable armchairs, a fireplace, tv with satellite connection and a hifi.
- two bedrooms with double beds (one king size, one queen size) that offer a view on the pool and the countryside.
- two bedrooms with two single beds each that offer a view on the castle of Lourmarin.
- a dining room (25m2) adjacent to the living room from which you have direct access to the pool.
- three bathrooms (two with walk-in showers, one with bath, toilet and toilet) and a separate guest toilet.
- the house is air conditioned (reversible) and has wifi through out.
- housekeeping is included (before your arrival and upon departure).
- all linen (towels, sheets, kitchen linen) is included in the rent.
Lourmarin is known for its buzz year round thanks to its art galleries, boutiques, restaurants and cafes. However, the Luberon, Bouche du Rhone and Les Alpilles are worthwhile discovering during your stay. It is therefore recommended to rent a car.
Ready to book?
You will be contacted shortly after you have requested your stay with us.